hi

hi

Saturday, February 19, 2011

can't spell fine art without fart

Horrible day in terms of productivity. I got a rough outline done, which is good but not exactly a comprehensive in depth thing. And I worked on this mock grant proposal, which is just another tool to get us to look at our thesis from a 1,000 feet view. But mostly I wasted time doing stuff I can't even remember. I slept in. Did laundry. Ate food. But in general, not good. Really bad.

I think I'll take an early night and tomorrow I'll go somewhere without wifi, or maybe just a coffee shop and not ask for the wifi code, and work. Headphones and microsoft word. No distractions. This rough draft will mostly be my own nonresearched knowledge and ideas. Once I get that done, I will know how to research it and what I need to research. Go all "okay these are my claims, how do I back them up?" I have a lot of topics that I can think and talk about I think....I just need to be in a good work environment. I guess the studio also works, just so long as I AVOID THE INTERNET.

But at least I have clean pillow cases. And clean yoga clothes. Hmm. Bubble tea tomorrow will be nice. It will also be a preemptive reward/incentive. I'll get something nice while I work. Three undistracted hours are worth like nine distractive hours.

Todays Portrait Is: Kinoko Evans.

No comments: