hi

hi

Friday, August 27, 2010

urban (?) outfitted

Kristen's 16 year old brother Anthony is in town for the weekend. He came over during my daily Top Gear dose. You can really tell they are siblings. Curly hair and good fashion sense. We went over to Trader Joe's for some food stuffs (maybe it isn't good to be so close, I keep thinking I need more food) and then did a circuit of 23rd, but a lot of things were close to closing.

Oh mum, how are your Lush products working out? My sea salt scrub is bloody fantastic! My skin has never looked better.

At Urban Outfitters I found a 10$ wallet to replace my well worn one. It is perfect. Has a clasped side for cash and a snap side for cards. And it has a cute print. Also found a 5$ yellow tank. Whoo. Anthony is here for back to school shopping. Kitsap doesn't have much selection. We looked at hats but good hats are expensive.

For dinner we collaborated in ground beef pasta with chicken on the side. Very good and filling! Then we kicked up our feet and watched two episodes of Mad Men. Tomorrow they will go off and do something, I don't know if I'll tag along. Let them have their sibling time.

Can't believe school is starting so soon. Before I know it, I'll have a degree in my hand and have to start my life! Ahhh! I wonder how long I'll continue to blog. I should probably just keep with it till I'm uber famous and successful. Then people can look back on the gibberish I call my journey (e.g. my leg).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Lush face cream for sensitive skin is good. It doesn't make my eyes sting. But we used up most of it on our sunburns. I want to put in an order for more fun Lushness from the catalog. You have to keep up your blog as long as you are living away from home. xoxomum