hi

hi

Friday, August 27, 2010

pork chops, yum!

I'm so excited for ground beef! I cooked myself up a scramble for breakfast. Eggs and beef. Mmm! With juice!

Watched my usual run of things. Oh! Almost forgot my nightly healing picture:

Looking more soft and skin, less scabs. It also spent some time under some saran wrap. Went over to Kevin's place for some barbecue. It was colder so I wrapped it up in saran wrap and put on pants. Thought it would be a good solution for a few hours. And it did work. It hurt a bit but it stayed moist and came out in pretty much the same condition. I met Kevin's roommates Andrea and Jason, and remet Paris and Kellan who were at the Aerial Pink show, and Amanda and Matt were down from Seattle and another friend Nigel came around. It was nice. It was a lovely little way to spend the evening. Ate pork chops and pasta salad and salad and corn on the cob and chicken! Mmm! Then played spoons! Hurray! Chatted about this and that, and at a little after midnight I was driven home. Nice little social evening.

Yeah. Munched on stuff through the day. Relaxed. I'm out of eggs now.

Wow it is 2am. Need to go to sleep or something.

No comments: