hi

hi

Monday, August 23, 2010

oh library people, you crackith me up

I love the library staff at my school:

Anyway! Leg is healing. I'll spare you another gross picture...for now.

Slept in. Ate oatmeal and tea. Ate a sandwich later.

At 4:30 I walked to get some Aquaphore. I heard it was good for scrapes. Why not? Neosporin makes it hurt a little. So I got some, wandered back over to 21st and Irving. Caught the 17 to Burnside & 5th and then the 12 to Sandy & 54th. It was another Movie Monday at Madelines! I get invited to her nights because I'm special. It was a nice bus ride over. I ate pizza and chatted with Madeline, Tina, Kate, and the very excited Jackson. Good kid. They apparently have a swear jar. Hahah! Her mums are nurses and so when I relayed my treatment plan of Neosporin, washing it out, and Aquaphore, they didn't disagree or tell me outright not to do something. So I'm on a good track I guess. I applied the Aquaphore while waiting for the bus and it made the scrape go really squishy. I didn't know what was up with that.

Madeline's friends came over right on time: Andrew, Ben, John, and Cam. We watched the Spanish ghost movie: The Orphanage. It wasn't quite what I expected it to be. I was expecting more of a horror movie, not a sad ghost story. It was good. Spooky but not nightmare inducing. Sad ending but also kind of happy.

When I held up the leg, the boys are went EEEWWW. Jackson was much more mature about my really obvious scrape.

Madeline drove me home. Now to chill. Whoo!

No comments: