hi

hi

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

gross picture time!

Last night:
Tonight:
It's scabbing around the sides, as you can see, and the center is sort of soft but it looks good. It looks like it wants to be skin. Hahah. I'm so fascinated by my road rash. It's gross but I kind of like it. It's also hurting a lot less. I'm not stumbling around and if it brushes something it doesn't hurt a whole bunch. Yeah, it definitely hurts less. I wonder if thats because I'm keeping it moist, because when it dries it tends to hurt because the skin is less flexible. Hmm.

I put out my chocolate croissants last night and had them for breakfast. Mmmm! So good. Went to school and finished up the business card design stuff for Ben. Talked to Cathrine and Jim and Jon a bit. Went back home. Watch Top Gear. So addicted.

Ate a sandwich. Tabitha came over for a bit. Ate some pasta. Tabitha left. Kristen and I watched two episodes of Mad Men. Kristen's schedule got screwed up without warning due to the new internet system of registration. Boo!

I want to be out doing more, but I need to keep my leg in good care.

Thursday, Kevin is making pork chops. Can't wait! A nice summer barbecue.

No comments: