hi

hi

Sunday, August 29, 2010

healination

Oops. Just realized that I never wrote up Yesterday's post. Just went to bed instead.

Friday's Leg:
Sunday's Leg:
It gets smaller and smaller. Nothing more is flaking off noticeably. I have a feeling that it will all peel at once, as this patch all had the same level of damage.

Saturday:

Slept in for a while. Watched some Top Gear. Kristen and Anthony went shopping. They came back with several bags and we all relaxed and watched Big Trouble. Then we drew and colored and sketched and talked about art theory. I also made my first Fruit Basket square. My triangle points are getting better. We listened to Odd Owl. I ate the left over pasta for lunch. I also rested the ironing board on my lap and it took me all of 2 seconds to realize this was a bad idea when the steam got my thigh quite hot.

They went to bed early and I stayed up watching Top Gear online. SO ADDICTED! Hammond, May, and Clarkson make a hilarious trio. Now I wanna drive cars around a track really really fast.

Sunday:

Set my alarm for 9:10, but I didn't roll out of bed till 11:30. Hit the snooze every 10 minutes. I trimmed my bangs. Needs a little touching up but they are once again above my eyebrows. Kristen's parents came down as well and invited me out on their wanderings. It was either join them or watch Top Gear, so I decided to take the social route. We went into a couple little clothing shops but I didn't spend any money. Anthony and Randy looked at cameras and we walked up to 23rd and looked at shoes. An early dinner was had at the sushi place on 21st. Chicken noodles were ordered and many servings of sushi. We gorged and there were no leftovers! I was surprised at how much I ate. Yum yum yum! City Market provided some nice upscale food stuffs, but I petted the dog out side instead (Archie, a terrier chihuahua mix). We returned to the apartment and chilled. Tabitha came over. Kristen's ma and pa left and now it is us four for the rest of the night.

No comments: