hi

hi

Saturday, September 4, 2010

suushii

LOOK AT THAT! One little scabby wabby left. It is just waiting to come off.

Another lovely sunny day. Perfect for eggs and bacon and dishes. I started rifling through my pictures books looking for the images that really inspire me. Our first professional practices assignment is to collect 10 images that we would want on a desert island to inspire us. 10 things that really move us. Right on my mind is Scott McKowen's cover for The Pillowman, Lucian Freud's Ib and Her Husband, this Missoni campaign from about a year ago, some Sterling Hundley... yeah. So I pulled out the stuff that jumped out at me. Need to go through my other art books as well.

Went to school and returned the Mad Men dvds and checked out some stuff. I've twice been disappointed to find that the Fassbinder collection was not Fassbender, so I decided to check it out so I'll stop being confused.

Went back home. Relaxed. Shot the tv with nerf.

Kristen and I walked down to school and met up with Tabitha and Mel to get some sushi at sushiland. The selection wasn't that good, so I didn't gorge myself as I normally do when it comes to rotating sushi. We wandered back. I did more image hunting. Watched some stuff.

Tomorrow there is a craft night (whatever that means) and I'm going to paint my studio. WhOO! Then time to get cracking on homework. I want to be on top of things and AWESOME this semester.

No comments: