hi

hi

Monday, August 30, 2010

vanishing vlog

I deleted the old vlog posts and will remove them from youtube because I don't feel like continuing to post video entries with out of sync sound. I'm going to give Vimeo a try.

I am totally and utterly addicted to Top Gear. My internal monologue is now being affected. By which I mean: it is developing an accent. I only wish that my old Scottish accent would return. Maybe if I checked out some accents for actors tutorials...

There is the leg. Scab keeps getting smaller and smaller.

Tried some of Kristen's banana spread. Went out with her and Anthony for a little roaming. Went to Pop Up Shop, a little over priced vintage store. Everything was priced WAY too high to be reasonably sellable. We went to William Temple and for what one vintage paper back cost at Pop Up Shop ($14!!!) I got two American Apparel shirts, a skirt, and a short story collection book. With change left over! Amazing. And the shirts feel nearly new. Brilliant. Leslie and Randy met up with us at William Temple and I parted ways for home. Ate a sandwich. Relaxed. Put on my new shirt. They came back and relaxed a bit before driving back to Washington.

It was a nice relaxing final day of summer. Now to start my Vlog all over again...(I only had four entries, no big loss).

Oh I don't think I've had dinner yet. I'll boil up some pasta or something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck