hi

hi

Friday, July 9, 2010

putting the hot wing in hotel

The fire alarm started chirping so I had to get batteries. 9V are so expensive!

I got the areas around my bed cleared out. Lots of piles. Lots of clumped dust and discarded sunflower seeds. Also started getting through the piles on the floor. Almost sorted out all the "keep" from the "trash". Now I just need to pile my flat artwork. On Saturday I'll have to take a walking trip and scrounge up more boxes for pans and protecting art.

Netflix instant watch has Hotel Babylon, which is a really charming BBC show about working in a hotel. Had it on in the background while I worked. Got hot wings for dinner. Mmm protein! Need to get some pasta or something.

It was another hot day, but I kept the blinds shut and it stayed passable. I hope it isn't too hot on moving day, but it probably will be.

I haven't tackled the floor of my closet yet. I think that will be the next goal. It is pretty much just art work and miscellaneous clutter now. Joy joy. At least next move should go easier. I don't think I'll stay in the new place for long.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't get the exact point of this story but i hope in some time i will take the point.
-Hotel in Banglore