hi

hi

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

back on track

Sunday. Sunday I am going to rent a Uhaul truck. Sunday I have bribed BT and Phil for moving (and truck driving) help. So I have to have it all packed up by Sunday. Now that I have a deadline, I was fairly productive. I got rid of more of the clutter on my floor. Moved out another book shelf. Threw away tons of garbage. It is getting there. Once I pack up binders, it will get there a little bit more. Right now the things left are pots and pans, binders, some remaining clothes, and lots of miscellaneous things.

I'll see how much stuff I can drop off at the new apartment. Now I know mum and dad are worried that Kristen might charge me for July if I put my stuff there, but I don't think she would honestly. It might be easier, and cheaper, to just pile my boxes up in the corner of the dining room. I'll see what Tabitha says in terms of space, and when I see how much stuff I have collected, then I'll get a better estimate of the space I'll take up. It looks like more stuff than it is, because it isn't properly packed away nice and neat.

Finished Club Dead. Still have so much stuff to pack, but it is getting there. Probably for the best that I'm moving out early because with two people packing, it would get crazy.

It got quite hot today, but not intolerable. Tomorrow it is supposed to get to 98 degrees. I should buy some ice cream.

Met Mel for a beer and dinner at Goose Hollow Inn. I just had a little 10oz pint with my roast beef au jus. It was quite good. We chatted about thesis and packing and moving and other things. It was just a little hangout, but it was nice. Can't spend all day cooped inside listening to vampire stories.

No comments: