hi

hi

Sunday, July 4, 2010

didn't feel like it

Blargh. I've been blogging for three years now, and the days where I only do a couple things are a little dull to write about. So I just went to bed instead. But since I'll be going out and getting back late, I might as well get on with yesterdays post.

Saturday!

Decided to sleep in and ignore my alarm clock. So I did that. Then I got up, washed my hair, had some oatmeal. Called Karen to see about enlisting her help in getting my stuff from here to storage over the next week. Really need to get stuff just out of the way. Right now it just feels like things are getting more cluttered and there is less space.

I moved my dresser out into the living room. So that opened up some space. Threw out some stuff. Started an art supplies box. I finished Living Dead in Dallas and now I'm moving on to Club Dead. So I'm almost caught up with the television series True Blood, which is based after the books.

Maybe I shouldn't highlight all my plans, because when I do that I feel disappointed if I accomplish less than that. I didn't throw out as much as I thought I would, and didn't seriously go at my room. Right now it still feels daunting.

Went shopping. Yay for eating stuffs! Maybe after a shower and breakfast and because I'm going out, I'll be motivated more. Hmmm.

Also went to see Toy Story 3. It was only playing in one theater and unfortunately in the more expensive 3D, but damn that was a good finale to the series. Didn't have the songs though, but it had some really good moments and a lot of creative thought. Then I watched Philadelphia while eating dinner.

No comments: