hi

hi

Saturday, July 10, 2010

frazzle dazzle

Sorted out some misunderstandings and got the moving plans SORTED.

Noon. Sunday. Uhaul. Move. Move. Finish. Eat pizza. Yay! Hopefully. I have a lot of packing to do between now and then, but thankfully I have...

More plastic tubs! At 2pm I walked to Fred Meyer to check out their selection of tubs. The closer one is smaller, but they should still have some selection. I should have a few, because I'll be putting stuff into storage (probably mostly kitchenware). And they were on sale! I got four 66quart buckets and lugged them down to the PGE park max stop. They were cumbersome to carry, to say the least.

Got a little bit frazzled from the sight of the boxes and what I have left to do, but it got sorted out.

Tomorrow I need to: go to Safeway and pick up plastic bags so all my smaller items are not just sliding about all over the place in boxes. Go to the storage place and get my unit. Go to Goodwill and drop off some stuff. AND THEN FINISH PACKING. I found another cloth portfolio. I'm not sure if I'll have to get some cardboard. My piles of art are not...huge. I'll have some stuffed portfolios to be sure, but...hmmn. Just have to wait and see. It will be busy tomorrow. I got some more boxes finished up today and found more in the recycling.

Also put in the reservation for the Uhaul flatbed truck. So that will be an experience.

I'll be bringing my bike on the train with me, so that will be an experience. Ma and Pa will have to remember to drive the truck to Tacoma.

Also sad about Alex leaving So You Think You Can Dance. He was one of the best dancers and could have won. Dancers are prone to injury though...

Moved on to the fourth Sookie Stackhouse novel: Dead to the World.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I was thinking Alex could have won the competition, too. I blame that Ballywood choreography. They don't think about the danger to the dancers. Good luck tomorrow on moving into the storage unit.xoxoxmummy