hi

hi

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

MM@M

I'm totally horribly lagging in packing! All though I did clear out another crowded surface and get another empty bookshelf. But it just seems like so much more to go and I need more boxes....just gotta keep trucking. I can almost see a clear floor though. And maybe if I clear the space, I can move boxes back into my room so that the living room is less consumed. Need to go see about getting a rental unit tomorrow.

I was invited to Madeline's Movie Monday! I took the max to Pioneer Square and transferred to the number 12, which arrived right as I did. I got a little lost and walked in circles before finally finding 54th and met Madeline half way. She has a nice house with lots of color and cool decorations and it is all in a neighborhood and stuff. Her younger brother Jackson was there for a bit and he was friendly. Met her mothers Kate and.....oh dang! I forgot her name. But they were both really nice and offered me taco salad. Very friendly. When her friends Cam and Ben showed up, we all sat and watched Let the Right One In. Watched this about a year ago with Jay at Cinema 21. Still really good. I had no idea it was set in the 80's. Sure it is missing cell phones and stuff, but when you are not looking for period elements, you tend not to notice their absence. Guess the clothing in the film makes more sense...

After the movie, her friends left, but I hung around and we chatted till about midnight. She has a really nice energetic Jack Russel Terrier named Pepper. It was fun. Totally need to hang with her more. We are both big movie and television and BBC fans. She is my go to friend for tv gossip and whatnot.

Tomorrow! More Club Dead. More packing. Gotta get through this stuff, yo.

No comments: