hi

hi

Sunday, January 3, 2010

oh oh oh. oh oh oh.

Had an awesome sleep in.

Did nothing till about 5pm. Then I started tidying up. Put away presents. Did the dishes. It isn't finished, but it looks a lot better. I will continue cleaning and tidying tomorrow. And then on to fixing my bike!

Katie made delicious laarb for dinner. I made a skirt out of a teeshirt! It is really cute and fits really well.

Natalie called, totally going to hang with her on Monday afternoon and then there is a party the following weekend. Going to chill with Terry on Wednesday. Popular!

I wore my skirt out for karaoke with Liz and Bill and Katie at The Galaxy. Not as nice as the Ambassador but not as crowded, so we got through the songs quick. Still, just as pricey. Booo. I sang Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand and Everything is Average Nowadays by Kaiser Chiefs. Did both pretty poorly I am sure, but it was fun. My group of girls (and boy) cheered me on. Met a pile of new people. Chrissy, Amy...lots of people. Katie sang Donovan and Mika. We boogy oogied to some of the more hopin' songs. It was fun. Low key, but still nice.

Got home and watched Anchorman. Now it is late (more like early). So sleepy time. I love being back in my own bed, even though it is smaller and not as soft.

No comments: