hi

hi

Thursday, January 7, 2010

oh my god, seriously?

Slow morning. Made toast for Alex and myself. The British repairman came by and fixed our dishwasher. Apparently the heating coil had been bumped and had burned a hole through the bottom of the unit. We thought the seal was just busted. Duurr ooops. So he repaired it.

I got Alex on the 45 headed to his friends house. Spent an hour chilling and then Karen and I went for lunch at the Bagdad. I had a pint of Terminator stout with some tots and a salad. We had a good little chat about boys and girls and all that happens between them. I gave Karen my left over tots.

Her car started running out of gas about two blocks from the gas station. She scooted barely along but we made it! It was exciting for a few moments.

She dropped me off, I picked up my drawing supplies, and hurried out the door to catch the 45 to head to Terry's. I'm not a bus person but the route starts a block from my place, I only had to ride it for fifteen minutes, and I had to make no transfers. The bus stop at 4900 was just in the middle of the woods by a four lane highway. Or was it six... There was a barrier in the middle to go to and safely stay till you can cross in the other direction. It was a little intense, but I crossed with some other people. Terry was there to meet me. Did I mention I was visiting Terry? Well I was.

Terry's place is awesome. All clean with many many DVDs, epic TV, and just nice set up with a lovely amount of art. We watched Big Bang Theory and FAQ About Time Travel and bits of Hot Fuzz and UP on BluRay. His tv is seriously nice. We drank soda and ate cheese bread and pizza and gabbed about stuff. It was fun hanging out with him. I've never seen his place before. At about 1am he drove me home. Nice fella.

Tomorrow I am helping Natalie print. Woohoo!

* * * * *

olly moss

http://ollymoss.com
he is awesome

No comments: