hi

hi

Monday, January 4, 2010

MacReady is a dreamboat in that hat

Ahhh being back in my bed is so good. So hard to roll out of when it is so all encompassing and lovely.

Didn't do my bike. Didn't tidy. Watched Skins. Made a little bag out of a teeshirt. It was a little more difficult to do. I need thread and proper scissors.

But generally a nothing day.

In the evening, Liz came over and she, Katie, Karen and I watched The Thing.

What a horrifying and scary movie. The effects were awesome but totally brutal at the same time. I screamed twice and went EEWWWWAUUUUGHGHH about twenty times. Really good movie but really intense.

After that, Karen and I went over to Natalies and hung out with her and Robin. We had a few solid hours of girl talk. It was fun, though it sort of dragged on. A little girl talk is good, but too much relationship chatter wears on.

Tomorrow I am going to help Natalie silk screen. I will get a free meal out of it, and some quality time with a good fast talking friend.

No comments: