hi

hi

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

delayed post of yesterday

Got up at 11, which is almost a miracle these days for me. Got the apartment tidied. Bought some bread. Looked through my tshirt book. Not sure which project to do next. I am now using one of Katie's thingies of thread. Don't know how long it will last me. White isn't the best color for stitching, considering most of my tees are black.

Anyway, Alex's bus from Sacramento was a little bit late. Still he arrived, hopped on the max, and made his way to Goose Hollow just fine. He attends a college in Idaho and is just hanging in Portland for a few days on his way back to school.

We got three dollar burgers at Leaky Roof. And watched some Spaced, The Evil Dead and They Live by John Carpenter. Two good bad gore horror movies. One about the Evil spirits in the woods taking over the bodies of some people in a cabin, and the other about aliens taking over humanity.

We chilled for a bit, I finished my leftover burger, and then Jared, Katie's friend, came over with beer and bad movies! We watched The Arena again, which was just as bad as when I watched it on my birthday. Seriously bad, but funny considering it was made by Timur Bekmambetov, a director I actually like.

Then to chase that, we watched The Room. Which is seriously bad bad bad. Bad writing, bad directing, bad acting, and all three were done by Tommy Wiseau. Seriously horrible and not intentional. It is one of those movies that now is shown at midnight in theaters with audience participation, like Rocky Horror Picture Show. Katie and I will have to go one of these days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grandma Eleanor loves that you are using the sewing machine gift from her so much! It makes her happy. xoxomummy