hi

hi

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

pants!

Natalie got sick so no screenprinting. That will be rescheduled for when she is feeling better.

Slept waaay in.

Katie and I walked in the rain to the Marathon and got a proper hash, eggs, toast, and bacon. Mmm. Very good and filling.

Watched Katie play Banjokazooie for a bit. Then I felt tired for no good reason and crawled into bed and napped for an hour.

Got up. Did the Internet thing. Karen called asking about dinner plans. 45 minutes later, she, Katie, and I were headed to Ichiban Sushi! I had about five plates. Katie wolfed eight or nine. Karen had around seven. Good sushi. The train came around and someone had put a "lets play hangman" on a piece of paper and had sent the puzzle around. We almost hung our man before we figured out it was Wasabi. I also wrote prize??? on the paper, and when it came back around they had stuck a glob of wasabi on it. We started a new game as well, the word was soybean. The first letters were s and y. They had heard us! There was a little discussion about changing it to tempura but we played fair. When we paid, we saw the couple who had started the game.

Katie's friend Sara stopped by and I turned a t shirt into a pair of stretchy short pants!



They needed some touching up and are far from perfect, but not bad for a first try.

I am using the bag that I made yesterday to store my minimal sewing supplies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are going to town with that tee-shirt book and your machine of sewing! Not to mention with the large supply of Nate's old tees...I wonder if Alicia would like that book? ~mummy

Nathan said...

Thats my old Nvidia Tee!!! Thats cool to see them morphed into pants. Will be hard to find another pair of nvidia pants as they don't make any pants.