hi

hi

Sunday, January 10, 2010

good time gals

uuuuhhhhhhhnmnnnnnnngnggggggg

Which translates to being hungover.

I had three fourths of a generally do nothing day. Shower. Internet. Tidied up the kitchen. Tidied up my bookshelf.

Karen and I planned to hang out. She came over and we decided to go out because it was Saturday night. I sewed up a cute new skirt of my own design. Just a tube of cloth from a shirt with seams instead of raw edges. On the side seam I put two fancy stitches in. Just to flatten the extra fabric under the seam a little and to add a nice detail. When Karen saw me in the skirt she said it was totally hot, and I agree. We also invited Diana along. So we got all dolled up in tights and skirts and cute tops and lovely makeup.

After all that, Karen had misplaced her ID. Again. She constantly puts it somewhere else as opposed to the same spot for easy recovery. She said it might be in her car, which was parked off of Burnside. So we strutted our stuff over there and she still couldn't find it. So we decided to go with plan b. Which was to walk up to Fred Meyers, split the cost of some orange juice and cheap champagne and go back to the Goose and watch movies. Freddies had McVities as well. Mmm.

So we drank. Watched Futurama and MST3K: Catalina Caper. JP came down and visited for a bit. At first it seemed like two bottles wasn't enough but then Diana shared some shots from her private collection. Somewhere in the night Karen suggested jam comics. So I got some paper from my apartment and gel pens. What was comics turned into just drawing each other and getting more and more exaggerated. It was a great time, might have been a better time than if we had gone out. Most likely was a more drunker time. Man. My good gal pals walked me back to my apartment. I got into jammies and crawled into bed.

I'm still responsible, don't you worry.

No comments: