hi

hi

Thursday, January 14, 2010

whooo!!

Another rather do nothing, stay inside day. I just have no incentive to leave the house.

Got three packages in the mail today. One is oddly canvas shaped and textured, and the other are boxes. One is light and the other is not. Hmmm. I'll wait till Christmas. I mean my Birthday.

Watched some Late Night with Conan O'Brien. Watched some other stuff.

Sat around. Ate chocolate.

Somewhere around 7pm Karen came 'round with a bottle of whiskey. Then the night got started for us three gals (the third is Katie). We had shots and pawed through my back issues of Esquire and chatted. Like classy ladies, except I don't think whiskey is that classy. I'll be sad once school starts and I can't have nights like these anymore. I'll have to work on homework and be productive and get to bed at a sensible hour. Yeah mom is probably shaking her head at my exploits but whatever, I'm having fun and having a great time with the girls and being safe and not leaving the apartment. Karen and Katie left though. They left to walk to a nearby place to have some one on one girl talk, but they returned and the party resumed. And by party I mean we put a movie in and relaxed and sobered up a little bit. The movie was Hot Fuzz, and I think I told them about ten times how mom loved this movie and laughed the hardest at it. Then we three sat on the couch and chatted and drank a little bit more each and got totally girly but still silly.

I love my girls. I have a great bunch of friends who are supportive and awesome and staying in is often a better time than going out. Plus it is cheaper. And by cheaper I mean free.

Need to start planning my birthday. Tomorrow, well today, is Thursday, and the day after that a friend is visiting for the weekend, and then school starts and then it is my 22nd birthday!! I'm officially and totally early twenties. I can't believe that.

Don't know what I will do tomorrow. Read? I'm liking After the Flood.

MMmm apple and water.

No comments: