hi

hi

Monday, January 11, 2010

today part II

Today was a sluggish day. Fed Luna again. Talked to Karen. Talked to Jay. We, that is Jay and I, are going to hang out tomorrow and catch the $5 matinee of The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus. Looking forward to that.

Bought myself some hotwings and pizza for lunch/dinner. Just munched throughout the day. Mmm spicy protein. Watched An Education. The quality of the period setting was nice, the movie had good performances but overall it was just okay. I probably won't remember it in a year. Watching Gattaca. I think I'll be on an Ethan Hawke binge for the rest of the month. Liking it so far. I like good executions of alternate worlds and cool set design and men in suits.

In a week and a day I'll be starting school again. My last semester as a junior. It's pretty intense. Feels like yesterday I was just starting. It goes by so fast. Need to work out the logistics of my birthday.

Katie came home from her party weekend in Eugene.

Still don't have my new bike seat on. I'll give it a shot tomorrow, before I ride out for the movie.

No comments: