hi

hi

Thursday, January 14, 2010

what a mess


A slow day. Ate toast and drank vitamin drink while watching Superbad with Katie. Showered. Ate an apple and a tuna fish sandwich. Finished watching Gattaca. I think I definitely liked the first three fourths of it. The end sort of...falls apart a little. I think I'll watch Before the Devil Knows You're Dead next. More Ethan Hawke!

Later on in the evening, Katie and I forced each other to leave the apartment. So we went to Happy Bullpin or whatever. I had a Bridgeport Porter and she had a Blue Moon whatever. And I ordered my first ever chili dog! That sucker was piled with chili and the bottom of the bun exploded and most of the chili fell into the basket it came in. Still I scooped it up, with my hands of course, and piled it back on top of the dog and ate it. Probably one of the messiest meals I have had in recent memory. And I did it all without a single utensil! Katie just sat there and remarked how amazed and proud she was of me. I had a good time. The sports bar was relatively empty. It had so many televisions and some were turned to some bizarre networks.

Now I am just going to pudge out and relax.

Oh and that is Katie on the left and Karen on the right.

No comments: