hi

hi

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

25 chickens died for our meal

Slept way way in. Well not waaay in. I had a dream I was pretending to be a vampire and tapping at Terry's window.

Sort of wasted the day. Again. Ate pasta. Tidied a little bit. Last weekend of rest and then it is serious working business.

Katie, Phia, Jared, and I went out for wings! At Buffalo Wild Wings. I had the Honey BBQ because I am a wuss, Jared ordered the spiciest and accidentally touched his eyes. Phia had fries. I only had 12 and just managed to finish. It was delicious and fun. And now we are going to drink and watch Red Sonja.

Yay for holidaaay!!

1:46am edit: so yeah, Red Sonja was campy but it didn't have a good amount of content for the standard drinking rules, like drink for death and boobies and decapitation. Jared and I were conscious the whole way through, and the apparently very tired Phia and Katie fell asleep. I finished my one beer and that pretty much was it for me.

No comments: