hi

hi

Monday, October 19, 2009

workday (finally)

Slept in but I managed to keep a good working streak once I got on with it.

In order I:
-Read The Shell Collector by Anthony Doerr. It was quite good. One of my favorites of the non comic required reading. Created a beautiful sense of imagery using the senses beyond sight (the main character was blind).
-Finished painting for the allegory. They are okay. I should have done them better though.
-Drew sketchbook responses for the reading.
-Worked on allegory.

Still working on the last thing. It will be a long night, but I don't have to get up till 10.

The last episode of Mad Men was intense. My jaw dropped when Betty found the key. So unbelievably intense.

Nibbled lots of sunflower seeds. Ate two pasta dinner. Well two smaller portions. One with Alfredo, the other with tomato sauce.

One of my manifestos will come from David Lynch. I know that much.

Yesterday, at 2:17pm I realized that the office closes at 2:00pm. Have to wait till Monday to get my care package. Or Tuesday if they don't open before 11am.

No comments: