hi

hi

Sunday, October 18, 2009

read girl read

I had Katie wake me up at 10. So I wouldn't sleep through most of the morning and into the afternoon. It worked! Got up at 10:30. We ate breakfast (she made bacon and eggs and toast) and I introduced her to The Avengers. She was both awed and confused.

Last night I finished Doug Dorst's Alive in Necropolis. I bought it because I thought it would have tons of ghost action. In general, all the ghosts took a secondary plot it seemed. They didn't affect the town that much and the true climax of the book had nothing to do with them. Don't buy it if you want ghosts. The main character of Mike Mercer was well enough described, but everyone else fell fairly flat. It had some good moments but I wouldn't really recommend it any time soon.

I worked on my required reading for class. One of them printed at the tiniest font possible. I got about five pages in and then started to fall asleep.

Here are some awesome posters:








No comments: