hi

hi

Friday, October 23, 2009

bag blogger, no biscuit

Last night Blogger decided it wasn't going to work. I kept getting error messages and a code to use to report my error. But they didn't give me any contact information as to where I should report my error. Tried for an hour and then just wrote my entry in a word document and went to bed.

* * * * *

And now Blogger is telling me I can't just copy and paste. Argh.

* * * * *

Sometimes I find it odd when Martin says the quick, three hours pieces are more powerful than the three week ones. Wore my red lipstick and it was highly complimented. The manifesto review went well. Well for me and Danny and Rachel and Kristin. Not that the others did horribly but there was some struggle. Beth and I misread the assignment and did 3 manifestos as opposed to three ideas for one. Still, I did at least two ideas for each. The David Lynch and Kaiser Chiefs were well received. Each had a clear idea to go on with. I think I’ll go with the David Lynch. Next week will just be drawing portraits of him and making sure I can represent him.

Kristin and I went to Miso Sushi. It was good sushi. Very fresh. Took a little while to get it, but it was worth the wait. Doesn’t have the funky tasting rice that Sushi Land has.

Rest of class was spent working on a photoshop project. Scanning in the language of our sketchbooks and manipulating them around and making a new image. Not painting, just collaged. Sort of slacked but Martin kept a strong eye so I didn’t entirely blow it off. He showed off R Crumb’s adaptation of Genesis. Learned some new things about classmates. Good things but nothing that is my place to write in here.

A Chipotle opened up near school and were having free burritos as a grand opening. Stood in the long line behind some PNCA people. Actually the line was half PNCA people. The free burritos were from 5-7 and classes got out right at 5. Heh.

Ate half of it for dinner. Other half will be breakfast. Caught up on my television. I’m really excited for So You Think You Can Dance. What a twist that the girl dropped out and the husband and wife got to be on the show together. Wheee. Mollee is adorable. I don’t like seeing the first people go. I think it might be one of the tap dudes. Glee had an awesome episode. Puck’s internal monologue is some of my favorite in the show.

Burger Friday is tomorrow. Have to make a comic run soon before I run out of my illustration money. Then drawing! Another 4-10 page rough draft due Monday. I can’t wait to put my red lipstick on again.

No comments: