hi

hi

Thursday, October 22, 2009

I love a red lip

Didn't get much sleep but I didn't nod off once. Amazing.

We finished the Richard Pryor stand up. And then we talked about history and trying to get from Miller's Tale to stand up. Barry credits stand up as an American invention and mentioned how many cultures don't have a stand up practice.

The first 7 minutes was spent rigging Christmas lights around the projector display. The next 20 was spent looking at this very naughty print from the 1500s. I would post it but I think that would get me another email from mom, even though it is art. It was very explicit and I heard the artist was exiled a couple times. We learned extensively about Callot and Rembrandt. Talked about Musketeers and Wishbone and how Robin is out for blood ever since she was called a rule follower.

Daniel, Diana, and I went to Laughing Planet for lunch. I wasn't starving so I just had a quesedilla. Another pal joined us and we talked and gabbed and conversed. Then went back and learned. I ran out of interesting things to say during lunch and rambled during class.

Walgreen's did not have the Covergirl type of lip stuff that I wanted. They just had the second stuff that didn't review as well. So I went with Revlon because that is what I've been using. I decided to go with a very not subtle color: Ultimate Wine. It is RED. But I think it suits me. It goes with my eyes but isn't too orange for my skin. I put it on and was amazed. Lasted flawlessly through yoga. We were in room 204. Hillary, Ingrid, Tatum, the other girl, the other other girl, and Raquel. Oh and me. A fine bunch of ladies. I did quite well. I'm amazed at how fast yoga time flies.

Got my illustration homework done. I'm not sure how I feel about the Manifesto's though. They are not really political at all. Not sure how well that will go over. I'll see tomorrow. I have Kaiser Chief song lyrics, David Lynch, and Yoga.

No comments: