hi

hi

Saturday, October 24, 2009

trading Japanese comics for Italian ones

Ahhh Friday. My designated do nothing day. Time to sleep in, take it easy, and let the week digest.

Katie had a job interview so we didn't get to the Leaky Roof till about 4:30. We didn't get our booth or have Shelly serve us, but the hot guy waiter. Turns out he is really grumpy and not good. It's no fun to be an unrecognized regular. Still we had a nice chat and devoured our burgers.

We walked to Powell's later on. I brought some of my old Manga to sell and got 18 bucks in credit, which I applied to The Dylan Dog Case Files. I didn't like Kevyn Aucoin's other book Face Forward. It had really bad design. Saw Barry in the store. After there we went to Spartacus, the local goofy lingerie shop. Katie was picking up some things for the Bachelorette party. A mother came in with her sons. Her sons looked no older than 13. What kind of 6th grader wants to go with his mother while she buys naughty lingerie? Weiiird.

I enjoyed a Curly Wurly on the walk back to the Goose. Been enjoying a lot of the sweets in the care package. Need to pick up some milk so I can make some of the box pasta for myself.

The lipstick stayed intact for pretty much the whole day. Now that is long lasting.

No comments: