hi

hi

Sunday, October 25, 2009

field trip

Worked on Annie Proulx's Them Old Cowboy Songs. For Narrative Image. Tomorrow will be a long work day, as usual. It's hard to get into it on Saturday.

Need to do laundry. I need more underwear. I run out of clean underpants before I run out of clothes. Then again, keeping it at this number keeps me washing clothes at reasonable intervals and that I don't have to do many loads at once.

There was an illustration field trip today. All those who wanted were to show up at Pioneer Place at 6:30ish and get a free ticket for Where The Wild Things Are. Dominic & Michaela, Madeline, Kristen, Cassie, Daniel H, Kim, and a few others showed up. We played "pretend that person is Martin" while waiting. A game where you imagine people dressed in parkas and bright colors as Mr. French. It was fun.

The movie was very touching. Beautiful imagery and direction. I didn't cry but I was emotional. It was a good watch.

Ate some of the pasta from mom's package. Had to buy some milk first.

No comments: