hi

hi

Saturday, October 31, 2009

illin'

I don't like being sick. Too much irregular eating has caught up to me and really weakened my body. This sucks.

Woke up with my alarm. Got the place cleaned up. Ate some oatmeal and orange juice. Called Bekka.

From around 2 to 10, we worked on art. We cut the paper, taped the paper, and drew drew drew! Our play list was: Idiocracy, Four Rooms, episode of Lie to Me (Tim Roth double feature), Chicago, and half of Repo: The Genetic Opera. We cranked our show out. Got 16 little painted pieces ready to be put up in the library. Go us! We got pizza for dinner. Mmm. So yeah, just painted all day. I felt continually bad.

Katie went out dressed as Dakota Block from Planet Terror. She looked really good. Got her hair done and everything.

Bekka left. Katie left. Now it is almost Midnight Halloween night and I am indoors and ill. It sucks. I'd like to go out and party but I don't have the energy or the health to do it. I'd rather be out having fun, but my better sense is keeping me home and miserable. Oh well. Next year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am where your at.

Make sense?.. good cause I am not sure I could say it again... Thera-flu is making me poop minded...