hi

hi

Saturday, October 31, 2009

girls go go

I woke up today and looked at the clock. It read 2:15.

Got up. Showered. Drank a big thing of tea. Watched some Telly. Katie, Luke, and I went to Leaky Roof and had the usual (plus one, Luke). Shelly wasn't there. It was a good meal and it kept me going through the day.

After than I went to Art Media and picked up some paper for the show Bekka and I are doing. Got three sheets of whiteish paper. Then I stopped by Safeway and picked up bread, cake, juice, and a huge thing of toilet paper. The toilet paper was too big to fit in my side basket, but I rigged it to stay using my scarf.

Sipped juice. Did nothing. Got my pre-Halloween costume on. It is one of Katie's actually. This waitress uniform she had in her costume trunk. I tied my hair back and put on my Gap name tag and I was ready to go. Katie was Batman again.

We went to Fez. Or some place that sounds like Fez. It had a cover, which kept out the majority of slimy Portland folk. Which was nice. I had my standard vodka & cranberry. Then we hit the dance floor. First some douchehat danced with me. I moved to a Wario pretty quick. He was nice. We took a break then returned. Dance dance danced. Danced with a guy who was in a track suit with the Hammer and Sickle on it. Said he was the Olympics. Or something. I didn't quite get it but his name was Aaron. We sat and chatted for a bit. We might hang out again before he goes back the Philedelphia. Small world though, he came with Ric who is one of the tech guys at my school. He left (with my number) and I shimmied a few songs with a German guy. Then Katie and I walked home. It was a really fun night. Aside from that first guy I danced with.

My alarm is set (I've only been awake 12 hours now, hahah). Gotta get up and work on show with Bekka. If I get done, then I may go out again.

No comments: