hi

hi

Friday, October 30, 2009

the cold has set in

Forgot to mention that yesterday's post was my 900th. I might do something for my thousandth. That will be around, what, February?

Exhaaausted. This was a long week with a lot of late nights.

First part of class was a printing demo and explanation courtesy of JP. He told us about paper and all the different things one can run through the printer.

The second phase critique went fast. A lot of good ideas and good progress. Generally a greater volume of work and some larger pieces. It's nice to see. Martin said my piece was ready to go. I think I'll do a three transfer silk screen. If I get the ink drawing done this weekend, I'll be in good shape.

I had some of those Trader Joe's noodles for lunch but my appetite for them wasn't strong. I was hungry but I just didn't feel like eating. And I like food.

Rest of class was spent doing the digital thing. I finished early but hung around till Martin said we could leave. I like my printout. Having big work like that, it looks good.

Went home. Worked on getting my appetite back. Caught up a bit on television. Played dress up with Katie's costume box a little.

The Portland chill has come. Gloves are permanently stored in my helmet so I never forget them when I go riding. My mobius strip scarf has returned. The jacket I choose to wear differs, but sleeves are a must.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Found you through a Google Search. We named our baby Trillian :) Good luck with school!

tom novak said...

trillian! could you post a picture of your mobius strip scarf? that sounds cool. oh and yes. I'm officially reading your blog.