hi

hi

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

long haul

Uhg do I really have to blog right now? I am supremely drunk. Christ. Okay.

Monotype was great. I did six portraits. We did the viscosity stuff again. Olive green and red. I'm sick of red. Whooooo for spell check. Okay. I'll keep on track. Better. Okay. Yeah. Robin was picked on for liking pink. I choose to no longer pick on Robin. A girl came in, Vanessa I believe her name was, she came in and showed her monotype portfolio. It was cool. I ate a bagel for lunch with Madeline. We talked nerdy things. It was nice. I did six portraits in total for class: Robin, Danielle, Jay, Serenity x2, and Tom. The Serenity one at first looked like ectoplasm so I reprinted it. I've switched to cheaper paper. I photocopied both the Jay and Serenity one for them.

I brought Katie's Glue Gun back home for her. Then we got ready. Ready for what? The PNCA party at Berbatis Pan or Belbatis Pan or B-something Pan. Yeahhh! The Halloween party. I finished my paper before the party so I wouldn't have to do it after. Read Mom's email about her being a Lumberjack zombie and how she wants to be a part of Thrill Around The World. Go mom! Anyway yeah. Finished little assignment for class. Then I dressed up as Wenda, aka Waldo's Girlfriend from Where's Waldo. Changed pants and shoes for skirt, tights, and boots. Looked good. Katie was Batman. We missed the Max but caught the next one. I had a Cranberry Vodka, Katie had a whiskey with beer back. She had four total over the night. I finished Jay's beer and then had a drink with Mona at the end of the night. So I'm now feeling that last drink which was coasting on the tail of the beers. I danced, I ate free food, I chatted, and I participating in a costume contest. I didn't win (Katie did though). But I got pretty far along. At the end, with the heavy metal band, it was only Illustration majors on the dance floor. Oh and Katie. Jon, Janessa Josh, Dominic, this dude, Katie, and Myself. I left with Katie and we walked to catch the Max. I walked, she stumbled. I continued to talk to her, to keep her awake. She was dressed as Batman so I asked her Batman questions. Some nice guy helped me get her off the Max. Right now she is on her bed, with her alarm hopefully set to go off at 8:30am, but I can't be sure. I'm drinking water and waiting for the ringing to stop.

Bed time!

7:00am edit:
My ears won's stop ringing. The first band was some sort of cover band, the second was the scream loud metal kind but they were entertainers. Too bad most of the kids left after the costume contest. There were about 50 people there, which was almost a decent sized crowd. Could have been more but it was a Tuesday night and some people had to get up for class.

No comments: