hi

hi

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

red lips, yellow pants, blue shirt

Black tea got me through. Except I dribbled on myself and now my blue vneck has a stain and it didn't wash out when I did laundry. Mild critique and then lunch. I hit up Chipotle for the all day lasting meal: the burrito. Talked to Michaela and Dom in the library a bit.

For the next hour we had meetings with either Daniela or Sara about our stories. They read them and then gave us immediate responses. Mine needed some more explanation and a proper spell check. I rearranged things on the file at school but the magic of iMacs made it so it didn't save at all. The file just vanished. Lame. If Apples are so great, how come they still have to use Microsoft Office programs?

It was a work time so I spent a long time Googling the different centuries and making a character list of immortal people so that I wouldn't accidentally overlap. Then we watched a slide show of portraiture.

After class I finished my burrito and read the first chapter of Dylan Dog. This comic is awesome. Great lines, wonderful character designs, and overall superb execution. Talked to Kim a little and then it was yoga time.

Did a lot of side stretches. My ankles didn't hold up so well.

Katie made Larb. I did laundry and watched a couple episodes of New Amsterdam. Really enjoying it, sad that it ended after 8 episodes. I'm going to finish this episode of So You Think You Can Dance and then go to bed. Yay for specials that only have dancing and no harsh competition!

Oh, it was really rainy today so I had my rain pants. No biggie. Still devoted to the red lipstick. I don't think it is going anywhere.

No comments: