hi

hi

Thursday, October 29, 2009

that hair


I had a really restless night sleep and that put me in a funk for the whole day. And my ears are still ringing. That's what I get for never going to shows.

Revlon can outlast so much but not a pasty and a thermos full of Billy Tea. It was weird. I applied it perfect and then by 9:30 it was almost all off. We learned how to destroy common spaces, you have to destroy it in the mind. And how late night new comedy shows wipe the guilt plate clean. Like, they cleans your mind and make you feel okay with all the horrors in the world. Hmm. Then we watched an hour of Fitscarraldo. Amazing moving. Loving it.

History of Printmaking covered some of the plans for next week (epic museum trip) and then we got into our creative writing exercises. Everyone picked a really wide selection of prints, which was great. Saw a wide variety of artists and had some good things to listen to. I was fourth to last to go. I was pretty out of it but it still worked.

I had another quesedilla for lunch. I've fallen into a bad no-lunch-making pattern. I ran out of bread and haven't bothered to buy another load. Bad bad Trillian. Diana and I talked about TV and I bought a cola to sustain me after lunch. It was cold but I didn't need my rain pants (but I had them with me).

After class I took three 45 minute naps back to back in the library. I was curled up in one of the big chairs and passed right out and woke right up in pretty even times. It was enough to keep me going through Yoga but having a near empty stomach made it really difficult. It was just Hillary and me doing it today, but that was nice. Did a variation of things and really worked our hands.

It took over an hour between getting home and eating, to get to the working point. I was very queasy. I didn't over stuff myself for my final meal of the day. Probably a good thing. I'm trying to work on my portions. I tend to eat till I'm full and I eat late in the day. The only problem is I inadvertently go long times between small meals, because I get caught up in work or napping. The lunch to after studio stretch is quite long.

But once I got paper in my lap, I drew drew drew some David David David Lynch. His hair is just amazing.

No comments: