hi

hi

Sunday, May 10, 2009

reference photo for final piece attached


Woah, its 1:30. Today really flew by.

Got my sketch done and done. Now to just sit in front of computer all of tomorrow and paint paint paint! I don't think it will need much rendering, it just needs to pay attention to some of the shades of light shifting or whatever.

I took a nap in the middle of the day even though I wasn't very tired. Just drifted off.

Been reading Palahniuk's Lullaby. You can totally get the aggression of the main character.

Gabe made eggs and bacon and english muffins for breakfast and I finished it all!
Gabe made fish and chips for dinner and I finished it all!

I also finished off the Coca Cola I nicked from the May Day Soiree and the Lemonade Iced Tea from Trader Joe's.

It was a beautiful sunny day. Not a day that encourages work. Took a long while before I worked on the sketch.

Solved the cube a bunch. Whoo, cube!

Apparently someone put up a very nasty warning to the person who keeps defecating in the far hallway. I wanted to get a photo of the note but someone took it down. Who poos in a stairwell, seriously? There are bushes right outside and doggie doo bags. Bleh.

I woke up to Gabe snoring from the other room. No nightmares last night, lets hope for none tonight.

Also, seeing as it is in the AM: Happy Mother's Day Ma! Looove yoooou!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks dahling, for the mother's day greeting. Now, if you could just send me some of your art, I would be totally happy! luv, mummy