hi

hi

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothra Day


Slept in and lounged in bed for as long as possible because I knew that once I got up and showered and ate it would be time to sit and paint for 8, 12, 16 hours (however long it took).

Really it only took about 7. Well, some of it feels a bit rough but I don't quite know how to fill it in. It looks nice if a bit clustered. I'll document it tomorrow and you guys will see.

So yeah, that is what I did.

Katie gave a Luna to her mom, who loved it. She brought home leftover rum and ribs which was a fun reward when I finished my painting. Will the ribs more so.

Just painted. All the mothers that I know are up in Washington. I'll see them soon enough and hand out prints.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look like Holly Berry with that bone...~lp

Anonymous said...

I think Holly Berry would like to move to Portland.

JS