hi

hi

Sunday, January 4, 2009

only keira can have the last sigh

Hmm. What did I do today? Well I slept in, as usual. I turned Cece's keys. I picked up the three lovely packages of Christmas presents that mom was kind enough to post to me. Everything was put away promptly as I am trying to sort out the mess around me. Lots of little, unorganized things.

I was going to see Slumdog Millionaire with Jim but that was delayed till later in the week.

Karen came over and we watched The Duchess, a biopic about the Duchess of Devonshire starring Keira Knightley, Ralph Fiennes, and Dominic Cooper. The fashion was beautiful but the affair lasted too briefly on screen to be really powerful. What a tragic life she had. It was okay, very much a girly movie.

Oh, I made my notorious popcorn. It didn't pop as well this time, had the heat too high.

I put notes on my calendar when to check/inflate my tires (every other week). I spent my own money, have to take care of my babies.

My shift at work tomorrow morning was cancelled. What a bummer. Well, sorta bummer. I don't have to get up early.

I really, really want to see Waltz With Bashir. And The Wrestler. These movies cannot come to Portland soon enough!

No comments: