hi

hi

Thursday, January 8, 2009

princess peach, I will save you!

Another day another little adventure.

Katie and I went to Ikea! She had never been before, so exciting. She ordered meatballs but I was full from breakfast so I just had some chocolate cake. It was nicely not busy. I'd hate for my first Ikea trip to be during one of the insane sale times. Most of the show rooms were unchanged and we got through them fairly quick. I just picked up some more magazine holders and a thermos (oh and some cookies and chocolate). I love Ikea, I love seeing all the styles and colors and patterns. Just lovely. The Sims has an expansion pack of all the Ikea wares. After the couple hours spent wandering we each had one of the giant 1$ frozen yogurts. Lovely!

We quickly swung by Goodwill and Katie dropped off some stuff from an old installation and back home we went! I played a little Super Mario and got two stars. Woohoo!

Michael and I met up to go see The Spirit. It was ridiculous. Not really good or horrid just silly and ridiculous. Really really silly. Blimey... Still, it was nice seeing Michael. Been a long time.

Now I am itching to play more Super Mario...dangit!

No comments: