hi

hi

Thursday, January 8, 2009

d: it is written

Slumdog Millionaire is a fantastic movie. Everyone should see it. Amazing. Perfect. And it has Bollywood dancing! I went to see it with good ol' Jim. We are both big Danny Boyle fans, seemed only right. Slumdog Millionaire is lovely film about the rise from poverty and the pursuit of love.

After the movie we went to Chipotle because I was starving. I stuffed my face into a burrito and we caught up a little. It was cold and windy and sucky as I waited for the max to come (which was 5 minutes late boo).

Uhh I think there is more to be said about that but I'm not feeling wordy.

Played a lot of Mario Kart and some Super Mario on the N64.

Returned some books to the library and picked out some linguistic books and art books. I just can't break my library habit.

No comments: