hi

hi

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

player

Kitty loves sleeping in my bed. Prefers it to the couch and Katie's bed. Ha HA!

The Internet went down so I sat on the couch with Luna and read half of Blankets in one sitting. It is a good story and it is probably aided by the fact that it reads really fast. Once I know the story I can go through it and marvel at the art. Some of the style reminds me a lot of David B's Epileptic.

I don't think I accomplished much today beyond dozing and reading.

Gabe made some awesome soup and noodles for dinner. Very flavorful and a tad spicy but I still gorged. I shared my Billy Tea with them. They loved it. Everyone loves the Billy. Katie moved her TV and a couple game systems into the living room and they played Super Mario and later we played Mario Kart. If his name is Mario then why are they the Mario Brothers? Mario Mario and Luigi Mario? Karen came by and we tried to figure out how to play Banjo Tooie. I won by a narrow margin.

I have free reign of the consoles and her extensive DVD collection. Hurray!

No comments: