hi

hi

Saturday, January 10, 2009

a day off from blogging is not a day spent idle

Yesterday:

I had another date. Whoo! I am also getting slowly addicted to Super Mario 64. I have 10 stars now. Only 110 to go. Haha. So yeah, I slept in and played the game. Ate delicious leftovers. I think I did more but I slept in and Jason showed up at 6:30 on the dot. He was dressed in a sleek, well tailored suit and I was in a sort of casual fancy dress with nice shoes. Jason said he just felt like dressing up and the place wasn't extremely fancy. Next time I'll wear a dress and tights and he will surely be in jeans. Dagit!!

We went to the restaurant that is attached to the Hilton. An Italian sort of place with food with many ingredients. I had the linguine with shrimp. He had this Gnocchi special made to be vegetarian (did I mention he was a vegetarian? not a strict one though). The place was not busy save for a large party. It was a lovely little dinner. Turns out that Jason new the Sous Chef there, hence the choice of restaurant. Ray (the chef) came out and we chatted a little bit. Color me very impressed.

After a lovely dinner we took the Max to his work where he had his car parked. It was iced over but not to Seabeck standards of ice. The apartment was as clean as ever. We played Mario Kart Double Dash and some of the Sega Saturn Sonic Games (the very same ones from my youth). I ended up crashing at his place instead of demanding to be taken home.

Jason hasn't seen Jurassic Park all the way through.

Today:

Very lazy and late morning. An oatmeal breakfast was followed by ravioli lunch and more Mario Kart. It was nice. Jason's nice. Oh, we also looked at his old yearbooks. Simply adorable but no double page spread about tattoos and piercings like in my yearbook. Go me!

After he drove me home I finished off some leftovers (Gabe's Pad Thai portion he left for me) and played more Super Mario. Also watched Heathers. Funny movie in a way that no movie can ever be now because of political correctness. One week and I don't have a work schedule so I may not be working at all. Up to 10 stars in Super Mario. Kitty sat in my lap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Trill. I look forward to reading your events. Take it easy. Have fun and keep your eyes open for a job that can meet your school schedule.

JS