hi

hi

Monday, January 12, 2009

Total Thus Far: 13 As, 2 Bs.

Keep forgetting to mention it but I got my grades. Straight As across the board. My GPA is 3.836 now. Booyah!

Had some spicy chicken nuggets for dinner. Gabe made them. I had three cups of milk, one for every nugget I was able to consume.

The projector got hooked up in our living room. Now we have a sweet picture and can play games and all sorts of awesome stuff. Whoo!! Can't wait to figure out how to hook my computer up to it to watch movies. Our apartment has a pretty sweet setup now.

I've been watching Generation Kill, a seven part miniseries by the same guy who did The Wire. About the Marines going into Iraq. It is interesting. It is rather sad in fact. Like how underarmed and under protected they are. Not enough batteries for night vision, etc. We are pouring so much money into this and... yeah. Sure it is sort of fictionalized but even so.

Chilled with Karen. Helped her cut out and paste her pirate ships. Helped her put the pirate ships on the doors to indicate her pirate ship dorm pod. We gossiped and we chatted and I ate some of the rice she made. She was nice enough to let me.

Went to Trader Joes. Got some caramel chocolate tartlets. Very tasty. Got some money so I can do major laundry tomorrow. Maaajor laundry.

I don't think I'm working again till school starts. There is a possible visitor on the weekend.

With the projector rigged up we watched Pineapple Express. Still as silly and buddy buddy. Sokay I guess, yeah.

Laundry! Art! Tomorrow!

No comments: