hi

hi

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

here I go, mumbling

Did me some laundry today. Three heaping loads. Well more like one normal sized load of pants and towels and one huge load split into two smaller loads of shirts and delicates. None of them dried proper so I draped the pants and towels and, since I combined the delicates all together in one of the large dryers, I just ran them through again. Try to be cheap and combine a dryer cycle and you end up having to do it twice anyhow. Oh well.

Watched Rock n Rolla while folding. Watched a bit of A Scanner Darkly on the pretty projector. Watching Forrest Gump. Haven't seen it all the way through in a long while.

My legs hurt. Probably from the random biking from yesterday or maybe not enough vitamins. Hmmn.

Katie's parents stopped by for a little bit. Said some hellos. Easy little day. I'm having a birthday party at my place on the 23rd. Probably going to go out with the 21+ friends on Saturday. It's my Golden Birthday. 21 on the 21st. Whooo! Now I can actually go to stuff in Portland.

No comments: