hi

hi

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

●I rule

It feels much later than it is. I kept really busy working on art all day, just to get ahead.

●Finished the two screen shot paintings
●Finished watching Blade Runner
●Finished my Illustration compositions
●Half way through my painting thumbnails

I just need to read the Ridley Scott interview and respond to that as well as decide what show I'm going to do my media presentation on. Possibly Futurama or Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy if I am feeling narcissistic. And all that is due on Friday! And I have plenty of time to finish the thumbnails between class tomorrow. Holy cow am I on top of things. When have I ever been this good?

Watched a lot of Venture Bros while working. Ate a cheese steak for lunch. I just work work worked today, nothing much else to report.

No comments: