hi

hi

Monday, September 22, 2008

Good Monday

I had to drop off some books at the library. I have so many, time to let go of a few. I swung by during lunch and sat with Jen. The sush lady was nearby and gave us dirty looks. In our defense, the library staff are much louder than us. After that was all over it was time to swing by the PGE office and pay my electric bill. I'm too lazy to set up an automatic withdrawal or send in a check so I went to the effort of going to their office. It was in the huge building on the waterfront. Sadly the office was on the first floor. No fancy elevator riding for me. The place only accepted Mastercard, which my Key Bank account is. I have never been to a place that reject Visa but takes Mastercard. Odd.

I was very weary and not feeling up to the incline bike ride home so I wussed out and took the max back.

The rest of the day was spent being really productive. I sketched out and finalized my Figure Drawing composition. Not quite as nice as I would have liked it to have been, but I was feeling uninspired for what I should have done with it. Didn't include the Jedi as was suggested. Watched a good portion of Blade Runner. The streaming video faulted during the Pris and Deckard scene. I started work on the Illustration homework but I cut the paper wrong. Which worked out for the better because I still did some practice pictures on the poorly cut paper and now I know how to make it better when I really do it.

Practice makes habit, good habits need to be made. Such as going to bed at a reasonable time on a Monday night. And planning out my projects so I do a good job and shine in my class. Finished one half of my painting homework, the sum of the two halves are due Thursday. Wednesday I plan to have my Friday work done because I have plans to chill with Jen Thursday night. That girl hasn't seen Brazil. Holy moly.

No comments: