hi

hi

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

sign here

The big date inches closer. Not sure how prepare I am. Packing shouldn't take that long as I already have a suitcase full of clothes with me. Just have to read up on things. Yeah.

Cleaned off a bunch of my stuff from the old computer. Some video and images that have been sitting on there for years mostly.

Scanned in these drawings I did for Nathan for use on a computer project. He is programming Tetris and needed some graphics so I drew Tetris people. I corrected them in Photoshop and added some color. Hopefully they will do the trick.

Two packages came today. One from FedEx and the other from UPS. Both were full of books for mom. You would think she has read enough by now.

And yeah. Watched TV for the rest of the day. I'm a lazy bum right now. I think I'll go read before bed though. I brought a pile of books, I should at least crack open one.

Watched The IT Crowd season two(not all of it, about five episodes worth), the new episode of the new series of Doctor Who, episode 9 of Nip/Tuck, and three episodes of what has to be the best show to come on television in years; Breaking Bad. Bryan Cranston is amazing. So powerful in just three episodes.

Showed mom my paintings and she asked why I didn't sign them. I felt I didn't have to and she seemed really shocked by it. I don't see why I need to. People know I did them and they have my name on the back. I'm not selling them or anything. Hmmmn.

No comments: