hi

hi

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

boosh! boosh!

Mum woke me up early to inform me that she had acquired tickets to and from Amsterdam for me. Hurray! She uses her airline miles and it is a one stop flight from Seattle. Only about 10 hours. Shorter than my Japan flight (and that had the LA transfer). Don't think it will really sink in till I get off the plane in the Netherlands. Woaaah!!

Couldn't get back to sleep after mum woke me up. Ate a poached egg on toast with melted cheese and sat in bed for a few hours watching TV and surfing the net. Eventually got up, showered, and moved to sit on the couch and continue doing the same thing. Also read up a bit on the culture and habits of Belgium and the Netherlands. Hand gestures are not OK apparently.

Finished up The Mighty Boosh. I think I liked the second series the best and the third after that. I love how British shows have less episodes. Less episodes but infinitely more rewatchable and with better writing. Now I am watching the IT Crowd. Noel Fielding is in it. Really adorable little sitcom. Great gags.

I switched torrent clients from Azureus to Bittorrent. Now my downloads are just flying! Doctor Who, Nip/Tuck, Breaking Bad here I come! If I have time I might get files of Mighty Boosh just to watch without having to load on youtube.

Mum watched a couple episodes of Mighty Boosh with me. She had a giggle.

Watched a documentary about red ants vs termites. The ants totally kicked butt!

Amsterdam. Brussels. Wow. Have to go to the Hard Rock in Amsterdam so dad can pick up a pin for his collection.

No comments: