hi

hi

Friday, May 30, 2008

the island

Lost had its two hour finale tonight. That was...just wow. It had a lot of action and drama and I spoke to the television a little. It only has two seasons left. Just, wow. I think it has almost managed to pull itself back. The next season will have to confirm it. The third season was just horrible and slow and pointless. Damn. And there was a preview for the American Life On Mars! I'm probably not going to watch it because the guy they hired is no John Simm and it looks bad. Lots of TV today. As usual. Finished The IT Crowd. Watched some more Nip/Tuck.

Read some parts from the Frommer's book about Amsterdam and Brussels. Quick facts and the like. I have two mini guide books to bring with me. I'll just have clothes and some sketchbooks I guess. Nothing major. Won't need much. Shouldn't be much of a hassle to pack. Yeah.

Talked to Grandma Spencer for a bit. Called Celia.

A delivery man brought us our mailboxes. Mom ordered some of the heavy duty ones for the end of the road so that Methheads would stop screwing with it.

I'm really tired all of a sudden. Well it is midnight.

No comments: