hi

hi

Friday, May 30, 2008

falling like little L-shaped pieces

The sun finally came out today. It has been cold and gray and unpleasant ever since I arrived.

Mum and I decided to go for a swim and some shopping.

First we stopped by the dump and recycled some glass and miscellaneous paper. We went to Walgreens and got some shampoo. I wanted to pick up some shirts and maybe some pants at Old Navy. There were plenty of nice simple shirts perfect for summer. There was only one pair of pants that really interested me. I bought the pants with my own hard earned custodian money. They fit like a dream. Amazing. The shirts were snazzy as well. Mum got a nice haul as well. She just hemmed some of her pants.

Swimming was quick. Just hot tub, some laps, and hot tub. Good old Bremerton Swim and Tennis Club.

We went to a bakery in Silverdale for lunch. I got a little pastry with cheese and bacon in it, mom got a quiche. We ate them on the beach at the marina. First time I have worn short sleeves (and my new top and pants) since I have been back.

Arriving home I rested in the hammock for a bit and then went for walkies with mom and Holly. We sort of vegged around for the rest of the day.

Watched the first part of Stephen Fry's documentary on Manic Depression. Watched a pretty bad Brittany Murphy movie on tv. Little Black Book or something. Not that good.

I'm helping Nathan with his homework. I am doing some of the graphics for his Tetris project for a programming class. I drew little people in Tetris shapes and now I am doing the background. All for free(until I start demanding something from him for my efforts).

No comments: